Clinical Research Coordinator
Clinical Research Center Of Florida Miami Beach, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $41,600 to $65,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking an Entry Level Clinical Research Coordinator to become an integral part of our team! We conduct clinical research in multi-specialty areas including Urology, Gastroenterology, and Psychiatry. We do Phase 1-4 studies for investigational medications and medical devices.
If you interested in the medical field and want to make a difference, this is a great opportunity to help people while advancing medical research. Competitive base salary with bonuses based on performance.
Clinical Research Coordinator Responsibilities include:
· Recruiting, screening of, and completing intake assessments of potential study participants
· Completing patient visits (IE: vital signs, collect specimens, and data entry)
· Completing study reports (IE: protocol notes, data collection workload) and all documentation related to the study
· Being a contact person for study participants (IE: answering their questions and keeping them abreast of important information including the progress of the study)
· Taking inventory of and ordering study equipment and supplies, as necessary
Clinical Research Coordinator Required Qualifications include:
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team
· Great verbal communication skills
· Highly organized
· Time management skills
· English is a necessity, being multi-lingual is a plus (Spanish, Creole, or others)
If you are interested please follow this link to complete the application process. https://apply.wonscore.io/9W797Z/Clinical-Research-Center-of-Florida
Clinical Research Center Of FloridaWhy Work Here?
Growing company, great opportunity!
Great atmosphere and fulfilling opportunities.
300 Arthur Godfrey Miami beachMiami Beach, FL