Clinical Diagnostic Solutions, Inc. (CDS) is a company that provides total hematology solutions for the physician office laboratory, clinic, small hospital, and veterinary office markets. At CDS our mission is to provide the highest quality experience to our valued customers. Our employees achieve this through our cultural goals of working together through Teamwork, high Quality in the work we do, being Innovative and Courageous, always Results Oriented, and most importantly - being Customer Oriented.
The successful candidate will play a role along with our professional laboratory staff by maintaining a clean and safe work area, maintaining our laboratory equipment, maintaining logs and record books, troubleshooting and resolving problems, and helping with special assigned projects.
1. Perform testing for reagent and control manufacturing according to Work Instructions to ensure they meet quality control specifications.
2. Perform routine operation, maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of basic lab instruments such as pH, conductivity meters, osmometers, and hematology analyzers.
3. Collect and record temperature and humidity in the laboratory.
4. Collect laboratory instrument data and enter into Excel spreadsheet format.
5. Perform quantitative microbiological testing on DI water System.
6. Perform microbiological testing on various reagents, control sub-assemblies, and finished control products to ensure product quality.
7. Conduct environmental monitoring using various types of microbiological plates.
8. Receive, sample and perform qualification of raw material.
8. Inform supervisor of any non-conforming product or process.
9. Monitor autoclave cycles using biological indicators.
10. Maintain clean and safe work area.
11. Proactively collaborate and support the team, communicate problems as they arise and identify solutions
12. Performs other related duties as required or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically relation to the position.
1. Must understand written or verbal instructions in English.
2. Must have basic grasp of computer technology.
3. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
4. Must be able to multitask and prioritize.
5. Must be a team player.
- High school degree or equivalent laboratory experience/training.
- Degree in science or medical field of study.
- Quality and/or Lab Tech experience.
1. Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
2. Must be able to operate laboratory instruments.
Clinical Diagnostic Solutions, LLC. supports a diverse and drug-free workforce. We also participate and abide by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.