Clinical Diagnostic Solutions, Inc. (CDS) is a company that provides total hematology solutions for the physician office laboratory, clinic, small hospital, and veterinary office markets. At CDS our mission is to provide the highest quality experience to our valued customers. Our employees achieve this through our cultural goals of working together through Teamwork, high Quality in the work we do, being Innovative and Courageous, always Results Oriented, and most importantly - being Customer Oriented.
This position is part-time and an entry-level role where the successful candidate will be responsible for providing staff support within our Technical Support Lab environment
1. Conduct testing by following existing procedures and protocols.
2. Maintaining loaner, exchange and part inventories.
3. Handle instrument and part orders.
4. Complete test records.
5. Maintains customer/patient/company confidentiality.
6. Maintains HIPAA Compliance.
7. Prioritize tasks to meet daily objectives.
8. Maintain a safe, aseptic, and organized test lab environment.
9. Ability to work in an environment with potential for exposure to blood borne pathogens (BBP)
10. Sub-assembly work.
11. Performs other related duties as required or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
1. Ability to read, write, and interpret the English language.
2. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines.
3. Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources.
4. Attention to detail
5. Punctuality and excellent time management skills
6. Use of Critical thinking and logic for day-to-day task.
7. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
8. Basic ability to work with tools and follow logical troubleshooting flow.
9. Mechanical / Electronic aptitude
1. High School diploma or in lieu of High School diploma:
Equivalent work experience in similar field for one or more years.
2. Basic ability to work with tools and follow logical troubleshooting flow
1. Heavy Lifting required < or equal to 50lbs.
2. Physical movement such as reaching, bending, kneeling.
3. Standing while working for long periods of time.
Clinical Diagnostic Solutions, LLC. supports a diverse and drug-free workforce. We also participate and abide by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.