Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced and caring behavioral health counselor? Then come join our growing practice at Clinical Counseling and Consulting of Virginia, where we strive to link science and compassion for better mental health outcomes. We have an immediate opening for a full-time licensed clinical social worker (LCSW).
Requirements: Master’s Degree from an accredited school, and a current Virginia license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. If you do not meet these minimum requirements, then your application will not be considered.
Your Role: You will provide outpatient mental health counseling for children, adults and couples at our professional offices in the West End of Henrico County. Specific responsibilities include:
- Meet with clients and assess specific mental health conditions
- Develop and execute individualized treatment plans
- Assist clients with obtaining additional resources and community services
- Prepare and maintain accurate client files
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to and from other healthcare providers
- Maintain your counseling license and meet continuing education requirements
- At least 2 years of prior and relevant counseling experience
- Current Virginia license for LCSW
- Strong diagnostic and clinical skills
- Experience with practice software systems and electronic record-keeping
- Strong team player, willing to contribute to growth of the practice
- Preference given to candidates who are currently credentialed with major insurance companies
What We Offer:
- Regular weekday hours with no weekend appointments
- A professional, friendly and supportive work environment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Competitive Pay and Paid time off
- Learn more about us at our website: www.clincova.com
Clinical Counseling and Consulting of VAWhy Work Here?
At Clinical Counseling and Consulting, we offer a relaxed and flexible work environment, with a great work/life balance.
4112-A East Parham RoadRichmond, VA
GovernmentView all jobs at Clinical Counseling and Consulting of VA