Referral Quality Assurance Trainer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $32 Hourly
Clinica Sierra Vista is excited to be one of the largest Federally Qualified Health Centers in the Nation! We’re honored to serve the men and women of the fields. We also offer care and support to the inner city, the rural and isolated, those of low, moderate, and fixed incomes, and families from an array of cultural backgrounds who speak several languages. We don’t inquire about immigration status because we simply don’t need to know. If you come to us, we will treat you like any other patient.
As we grow our team, we are looking for individuals who believe the patient is always #1.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay which matches your abilities and experience
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Generous number of vacation days per year
- A robust wellness plan and health club discounts
- Continuing education assistance to grow and further your talents
- 403(B) plan with company matching
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Please review the job details below and then click “apply.”
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Referral Quality Assurance Trainer who:
Under the direction of the Referral Coordination Manager, CSV’s Referrals Department Quality Assurance Trainer is responsible for ensuring correct processes are followed by Referral coordinators. Provide quality assurance training to Referral coordinators and collaborating with the Referral Leadership group to create training agendas during meetings and executing those trainings for both Kern and Fresno Referral Departments to include possible site/other department trainings.
- Responsible for creating referral tools and training material and ensuring they stay current
- Needing to be proficient in medical insurances for both Kern and Fresno counties
- Works closely with leads and Supervisors to ensure training curricula and content is current and compliant
- Collaborates with other departments regarding referral material and trainings
- Attends necessary trainings to maintain competence and stays up to date with existing changes in Referral process and Epic
- Please see attached job description for full list of essential functions.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Referrals experience preferred with an emphasis on training and workflow development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritize work
- Must adhere to Clinica Sierra Vista’s employee health/immunization requirements or provide a valid exemption request for subsequent approval.
Clinica Sierra Vista values human rights, goodwill, respect, inclusivity, equality, and recognizes that the organization derives its strength from a rich diversity of thoughts, ideas, and contributions. As leaders in healthcare industry, we aspire to be an employer of choice by promoting an organizational culture that reflects these core values. We seek to attract, develop, and retain a talented and dedicated workforce where people of diverse races, genders, religions, cultures, political affiliations and lifestyles thrive. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that empowers our employees to provide the highest level of service to our community of residents and businesses; they’re counting on us.
Clinica Sierra Vista is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract qualified applicants from all walks of life without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or local law. We aim to create an environment that celebrates and embraces the diversity of our workforce. We welcome you to join our team!
Clinica Sierra Vista
EducationView all jobs at Clinica Sierra Vista
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?