Physician OB/GYN - Blackstone
- Posted: over a month ago
- $300,000 to $350,000 Yearly
Expanding OB/GYN Services! Hiring two full-time OB/GYN’s to complete our team!
Excellent opportunity where quality of life matters! Join a collegial group of OB/GYN’s and enjoy a very reasonable call schedule and Vacation/PTO to spend time with family and friends. Live in the Heart of California in a city that has a lower cost of living compared to other major California cities—just a quick drive to other popular California destinations. Top-notch Clovis school system and proximity to numerous opportunities for family members for employment, universities, recreation. Just a short drive from mountains, beaches, desert, including Yosemite National Park, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park, San Diego, Los Angeles, Disneyland, San Francisco/Bay Area, Sacramento.
- Sign-on bonus $150,000 + competitive salary + other excellent benefits
- Deliver at one hospital with level II and level III NICU, near top-notch Children’s Hospital with level IV NICU
- Hospital has OB ED/Hospitalist Program
- Full MFM support with in-hospital consultations
- Call is one weekend per month and one weekday call per week, provider is not required to stay in hospital for call
- Robotics available for GYN surgery if desired
- Paid CME, PTO, Paid Holidays, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance from day 1
- Loan repayment through NHSC
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA/Federal Tort Claims Act
- New OB/GYN residency graduates are welcomed to apply
- J1/H-B visa candidates welcome. Cap exempt for H1-B Visa.
Clinica Sierra Vista Background and Information
Clinica Sierra Vista is one of the oldest and largest Federally Qualified Health Centers in California and the nation, having earned the trust of its patients, partners and the communities it serves over a 47-year history distinguished by rapid growth and innovation, exceptional primary-care physicians, and a reputation for treating the most vulnerable residents with respect and compassion.
Clinica Sierra Vista, accredited by the rigorous Joint Commission, serves patients at 31 health centers in Fresno and Kern counties. Our services include Pediatric Care, Adult Care, Dental Care, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Prenatal & Women’s Health, Substance Abuse Treatment, HIV/AIDS testing and treatment, Health Education, Outreach and WIC services. We partner with local governments, social services departments, businesses and nonprofit leaders to address the full range of needs for our patients. Our dedicated providers and staff make Clinica Sierra Vista an ideal place to call your medical home.
For Immediate Consideration!
Phone: 661-635-3050 ext.2335
Clinica Sierra Vista
HealthcareView all jobs at Clinica Sierra Vista
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?