Network Administrator - Kern Admin
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As we grow our team, we are looking for individuals who believe the patient is always #1.
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay which matches your abilities and experience
- Health coverage for you and your family
- Generous number of vacation days per year
- A robust wellness plan and health club discounts
- Continuing education assistance to grow and further your talents
- 403(B) plan with company matching
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Please review the job details below and then click “apply.”
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Network Administrator who:
Under general direction from the Director of IT and working closely with the System Administrator, the Network Administrator is an advanced level position responsible for managing on-premise and cloud network infrastructure. The Network Administrator manages, installs, configures, and updates all network infrastructure components. This includes maintaining the security, availability, performance, and backup of network systems and developing tools and frameworks to automate workflows and repetitive tasks. This position will be responsible for engineering solutions to improve operational quality, consistency, and efficiency for organizational infrastructure. Position will perform systematic diagnostics, repair and routine maintenance of networked and computing systems while exercising industry standard best practices and procedures to efficiently and effectively administer networked systems and devices. Recommends and implements policies, standards and adherence to security procedures. Evaluates vendor products and hardware, software and recommends purchases with the utmost integrity and best interests of the organization. Mentors technicians and provides training to the end user community in appropriate and efficient use of the network and systems. Position will provide recommendation for strategic planning, development and implementation of network resources.
- Performs day-to-day network administration relative to network infrastructure
- Plans, implements and monitors network security.
- Documents network topology and infrastructure.
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem solving, with a focus on customer service.
- Manage and maintain the corporate LAN, WAN, VOIP, and wireless infrastructure within industry best practices.
- Knowledge of industry best practices related to security frameworks and auditing.
- Adhere to CSV policies ensuring that backup and recovery options are in place, including Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Collaborate with vendors as required to support all CSV Network Services and systems.
- Design, install, configure, monitor system performance, and report on system status and utilization proactively.
- Demonstrate basic Project Management abilities at all levels of technical modifications, upgrades, deployments, or migrations.
- Manage technology projects as required while providing minimal disruption to the operational systems, including the development of project timelines and deliverables using standard tools.
- Other duties as required. See attachment for full job description.
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with an IT/MIS-related major, such as computer science or equivalent experience.
- Possess Cisco certificates or equivalent experience.
- Network/systems security and disaster recovery.
- Knowledge of networking, including VLANs, Ethernet, Switching, routing protocols, VPN, DHCP and DNS, network security.
- Must adhere to Clinica Sierra Vista’s employee health/immunization requirements or provide a valid exemption request for subsequent approval.
Clinica Sierra Vista values human rights, goodwill, respect, inclusivity, equality, and recognizes that the organization derives its strength from a rich diversity of thoughts, ideas, and contributions. As leaders in healthcare industry, we aspire to be an employer of choice by promoting an organizational culture that reflects these core values. We seek to attract, develop, and retain a talented and dedicated workforce where people of diverse races, genders, religions, cultures, political affiliations and lifestyles thrive. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that empowers our employees to provide the highest level of service to our community of residents and businesses; they’re counting on us.
Clinica Sierra Vista is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract qualified applicants from all walks of life without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or local law. We aim to create an environment that celebrates and embraces the diversity of our workforce. We welcome you to join our team!
Clinica Sierra Vista
TechnologyView all jobs at Clinica Sierra Vista
Get fresh Network Administration jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.