Call Center Manager / Supervisor- CHC
Clinica Sierra Vista Bakersfield, CA
- Posted: 28 days ago
In conjunction with the Director of Practice Management, the Call Center Manager / Supervisor is responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the call center. The position functions as a representative of administration, ensures best practices are exercised and provides management of Clinica Sierra Vista call center. The Call Center Manager supports CSV culture transformation to improve health outcomes, improve the patient experience, and reduce wastes. The Call Center Manager functions with financial understanding of operating a business and is the first point of contact for patients and external customers for access to care and/or access to the various departments/programs/employees within the organization. This position provides strategic planning, oversight and development of center service strategies including maximization and use of call center system technologies, processes and staff. Operational oversight includes call forecasting and staff planning, establishment of performance metrics, ongoing quality monitoring and implementation of continual performance improvement processes. The Call Center Manager / Supervisor provides professional development, coaching and counseling of call center staff. This role promotes the Clinica Sierra Vista Production System (CSVPS) and ensures operational efficiency through daily management, monitoring and reporting of all health center objectives.
Must have working knowledge of all clinic operations (clinical and operational) to facilitate transitions of care for patients, ensure efficiency and meet the needs of the local community.
- Oversees daily call center operations, including managing staff, operating budget, appointment scheduling, external and internal customer service.
- Interviews, selects new staff and coordinates training of new and established call center staff.
- Interacts with patients, gains customer feedback and addresses patient concerns.
- Interacts with After Hours exchange, receives after hours reports, and verifies after hours calls handled by providers are documented in patient’s medical record.
- Provides leadership, daily management, and oversight of call center operations including forecasting and staff planning, scheduling, quality performance monitoring, ongoing performance improvement processes, hiring/staffing, counseling and development of call center staff.
- Leads strategic planning, oversight and development of ongoing call center service strategies including maximization and use of call center system technologies, processes, and staff.
- Oversees deployment of new call center technologies and processes.
- Provides tracking, analysis and reporting of call center performance goals.
- Oversees recruiting, training, supervision and development of call center staff.
- Delivers updates on strategic plans and execution to management.
- Collaborates with peers in other departments to optimize end-to-end service delivery and support new initiatives.
- Ability to travel to other CSV locations as necessary.
- Performs other work-related duties as required.
- Maintains confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations.
- On a scheduled basis will be required to travel to CSV health center, outlying areas of Kern and Fresno county.
- Will be required to complete Lean for Leaders and participate in the execution and management of all activities related to KPO.
- Interprets and validate data findings.
- Maintains excellent internal and external customer service at all times.
- Possess the tact necessary to deal effectively with patients, providers, and employees, while maintaining confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s in Business or Health Management degree. Equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years progressive call center management experience, ideally including frontline management and some support functions
- Financial and budget management, organizational planning and performance management experience
- Previous knowledge and experience with call center technology, including workforce management, quality monitoring, and Cisco systems
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to develop and present information in order to drive decisions and action
- Strong staff development skills including training, coaching, and counseling
- Excellent writing, verbal, and analytical communications skills
- Experience using MS Office
- Preferred experience in both inbound and outbound call center management, knowledge and experience in process improvement, and knowledge and experience in change management.
- Bending/Twisting 5%
- Walking 10%
- Sitting 40%
- Push/Pulling 0%
- Reaching Overhead 0%
- Driving 15%
- Standing 10%
- Repetitive Motion 20% (keyboard)
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs.
Clinica Sierra Vista values human rights, goodwill, respect, inclusivity, equality, and recognizes that the organization derives its strength from a rich diversity of thoughts, ideas, and contributions. As leaders in healthcare industry, we aspire to be an employer of choice by promoting an organizational culture that reflects these core values. We seek to attract, develop, and retain a talented and dedicated workforce where people of diverse races, genders, religions, cultures, political affiliations and lifestyles thrive. Our goal is to create a welcoming and inclusive environment that empowers our employees to provide the highest level of service to our community of residents and businesses; they’re counting on us.
Clinica Sierra Vista is an equal opportunity employer and strives to attract qualified applicants from all walks of life without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state and/or local law. We aim to create an environment that celebrates and embraces the diversity of our workforce. We welcome you to join our team!
Clinica Sierra Vista
BusinessView all jobs at Clinica Sierra Vista