We are seeking a Junior Helpdesk Associate to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
CLINIC IT is looking for candidates to join our serious technology team where you gain real access to technology and mentorship.
We are looking for more than just a break and fix technician; the ideal candidate is someone with the initiative to take charge of their client's sites with a common-sense approach to their business needs and the technology solutions to help them grow and succeed. More than anything, we are looking for engineers with the aptitude and willingness to learn new technology - this is more important than the exact technical experience, although the combination of both is even better!
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits.
About Clinic IT
We are an IT firm headquartered in New York City, with international offices in Singapore and Manila. As an established IT Managed Services Provider, we support a wide variety of clients in the US and Southeast Asia; our typical clients range from 20 - 1000 people running single or multiple site networks.
We are currently looking for a smart, motivated and talented junior systems engineer who is passionate about technology and looking to grow with our team. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory -- we interact with our clients in person, over the phone, and via chat/email. Our methodology is collaborative and team supported. Being able to integrate successfully into that environment is key.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career through hands-on experience and mentorship.