Admin: Accounting Associate
- Expired: February 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Associate (Admin)
We are looking for an Accounting Associate to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our Contract Research Organization. This Associate will be instrumental in ensuring all aspects of Clinvet USA's fiscal responsibilities are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
This person needs to be well versed in all functions of Microsoft Office Suite, daily accounting tasks, and financial software programs, as well as taking pride in working alongside different departments and institutions throughout Clinglobal the overarching company. We are a career driven company who invests in their people. If you are a detail oriented, organized, and efficient person looking to expand your knowledge while being part of a global network of companies, we'd love to speak with you.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Process bank statements
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Data Protection and Privacy:
The Company complies with local and international data protection and privacy legislation. This includes transparency in the processing of personal information processed about job applicants during the recruitment process. By applying for this position, applicants agree to the processing of their personal data in accordance with our recruitment procedure and Privacy Notice available from our website.
The Company may perform Criminal and/or other relevant checks on all applicants applying for positions, as is relevant to the position.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Associate Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.