Manager/Senior Manager, Client Engagement
- Posted: over a month ago
ClinChoice is a global contract research organization supporting data management, biostatistics, statistical programming, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, safety, pharmacovigilance, toxicology, medical affairs, medical writing, quality, risk, and compliance services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries worldwide. We continuously strive to raise the standard of excellence through accuracy and efficiency to achieve the highest quality output for our Customers. ClinChoice was established in the US in 1995, and has grown to more than 2,400 employees worldwide, with key offices and delivery centers in the US, UK, China, India, Armenia, Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. Please visit our website ClinChoice.com for our company information.
The Engagement Manager/Sr. Manager is an integral, hands-on leader for a group of our clients, providing vision, strategic counsel, agency expertise, accountability, and growth across our partnerships.
The position requires proven success in delivering on organic growth, client relationship development and strategic insight on pharmacovigilance, regulatory, and medical affairs projects. This means elevating transactional client engagements to consultative, value-driven ones; generating, qualifying, and defining new opportunities across teams within client organizations; earning the respect and sought-after counsel of senior client stakeholders; and pushing the work to drive impactful results, exceeding expectations.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter, exceptional communicator, and strategic thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and quickly becomes a trusted partner to their peers and clients alike.
- Cultivate and lead the relationship with existing client base within the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Biotech industry sectors for pharmacovigilance, regulatory, clinical and technology services.
- Support on new business as part of expanding ClinChoice’s footprint within the market; typically serving as primary point to engage new clients.
- Bring key market analytics to influence practice area leaders to position services and solutions. Leverage relationships with influencers and decision makers to support lead generation and sales activity.
- Lead and coordinate RFP responses, client presentations and any activities to facilitate the business expansion with existing or new clients.
- Establish good working knowledge of services offerings.
Leadership & Collaboration:
- Collaborate very closely with other members of the leadership team to ensure consistency in areas including operations strategy, market messaging, and sharing of best practices.
- Establish strong partnerships across matrixed functions such as pharmacovigilance, regulatory, clinical, and marketing to collaborate on solutions which help remove roadblocks/barriers to execution.
Qualification / Skills / Experience
- Preferred degree in life sciences
- At least seven years of experience
- At least five years of experience within either pharma/biotech, medical device, or consumer health company or CRO with proven track record of building and expanding business relationships with large, global, complex customers in clinical operations, medical affairs, regulatory, or safety functions.
- Proven, long-term track record of successful client relationship with senior leadership (Director and above) in the life-sciences industry
- Ability to work independently, manage time and create plans to achieve personal goals, while focusing on the success of the team is critical.
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically in a dynamic environment is essential.
- Requires excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Requires up to 50% travel when pandemics conditions permit.
ClinChoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Committed to Diversity
AddressFort Washington, PA
BusinessView all jobs at ClinChoice Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?