Location: Redlands, CA.
Compensation: Full time hourly plus benefits. (Non-Exempt Employee).
In operation since 1962, Climet Instruments is a leading worldwide manufacturer of airborne particle counters and microbial samplers, which have applications predominantly in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food & beverage processing, and aerospace industries. We are searching for a sharp, and self disciplined individual to help grow our market presence.
To apply complete a Climet Job Application, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Experience
High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required. Some prior electronics or mechanical assembly experience preferred but not required.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- • Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with others.
- • Ability to read and comprehend basic English
- • Ability to use basic math
- • Prior experience or aptitude for electronics/mechanical assembly
- • Ability to differentiate between colors.
- • Ability to work quickly without making errors
- • Able to work in a fast pace environment
- • Ability to use various manufacturing tools and equipment
Job duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- • Mechanical assembly of equipment and sub-assemblies
- • Hand soldering of electrical components on circuit boards
- • Fabrication of cable assemblies
- • Applying paint, epoxy, and other chemicals as necessary
- • Conduct self-inspection of work to assembly drawings and other documents
- • Must following plant safety procedures including use of hazardous chemicals
- • Must maintain a clean and organized work area
- • Must follow all procedures established for ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- • Other duties as assigned
Successful Candidates must be able to perform the following:
- • Ability to perform intricate hand manipulations, such as soldering, using a screw driver, and similar actions.
- • Must be able to lift 25 lbs. from the floor to above your head
- • Sitting or standing for extended periods of time required
A basic English and Math test will be administered as part of the pre-selection process. The successful candidate must also pass a physical and a drug test as condition for continued employment.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Climet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Job descriptions are not all-inclusive. Tasks, duties and responsibilities may change for personal growth, organizational development and/or evolution of new technologies.
Notification to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Please, note that Climet Instruments Company has an internal recruitment department, and does not work with external recruiters or "head hunters". Climet may supplement that internal capability from time to time with assistance from temporary staffing agencies who have a written agreement with Climet. Recruiters and staffing agencies are directed NOT to contact Climet (or any of our employees) directly in an attempt to present candidates. Climet will not accept resumes from any source other than directly from our internal HR department. Climet will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of a resume for which the Climet does not previously have a written contract or agreement signed by Climet's General Manager. Any candidate for whom an agency has submitted a resume will be considered to have been referred by the organization to Climet free of any charges or fees. Climet disclaims and rejects any liability under any agreement purported to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of the General Manager of Climet.
Our mission is three words - - Value, Innovation, and Quality, which are the hallmark principles and core values in everything we do.
As a valuable member of our team, you will quickly learn that "Quality is in our DNA." This applies to the products we manufacture, as well as our desire that employees be challenged to grow their skillset, develop their career with Climet, and to constantly strive for improvement. Climet offers employees a team-based friendly work environment with a very stable organization. Climet is actively seeking sharp candidates that are loyal, self-disciplined, and motivated by a love for their work.
Why Work Here?In operation since 1962, Climet Instruments Company, a division of Venturedyne Ltd., is a leading global manufacturer of airborne particle counters and microbial air samplers used primarily in biopharmaceutical, medical device, and life science applications to measure the air cleanliness of cleanrooms, isolators, RABS, and biosafety cabinets. Our mission is three words - - Value, Innovation, and Quality, which are the hallmark principles and core values in everything we do. As a valuable member of our team, you will quickly learn that "Quality is in our DNA." This applies to the products we manufacture, as well as our desire that employees be challenged to grow their skillset, develop their career with Climet, and to constantly strive for improvement. Climet offers employees a team-based friendly work environment with a very stable organization. Climet is actively seeking sharp candidates that are loyal, self-disciplined, and motivated by a love for their work.
Paid Time Off including 9-10 Paid Holidays, Pension, Possible room for growth.