Excellent opportunity for the individual with experience in Account Management in the Metals Industries.
· Build and maintain relationships with key customers in order to maximize product’s sales.
· Ensure strong partnership with assigned customers at all levels, by acting as primary company interface in order to promote Products, Services, and Technical Support to meet the customer demands.
· Generate ideas, proposals and serve as a technical support.
· Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
· Establish and ensure strong partnership with assigned Customers’ middle and top management.
· Good knowledge of metals machinery contracts.
· BS Mechanical Engineer or related.
· Experience with non-ferrous metals producers.
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Above average communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
To apply, send resume to email@example.com or contact Cliff Johnson at 412-856-8000 for additional details.