Cliffside Rehabilitation & Residential Health Care Center is actively seeking RN (Registered Nurse) Supervisors to work our afternoon and overnight shifts.
This is an opportunity for a Full-Time position.
Part-Time and Per-Diem shifts may also be available.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- Responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Must hold valid New York State Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years past experience working in a Long-Term Care facility required.
- Must have past experience working as an RN Supervisor.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with using an EMR system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Cliffside Rehabilitation & Residential Health Care Center is a 218 bed modern Skilled Nursing Facility nestled atop the riverbank of the East River. Overlooking the serene Flushing Bay and with a majestic view of LaGuardia Airport and the NYC skyline, Cliffside offers the perfect surroundings for comfortable living and therapeutic rehabilitation. We boast a much higher than mandated staff to patient ratio, with staffing that care. We maintain round the clock shifts for our registered and practical nursing staff, respiratory therapists, and rehabilitation seven days a week. We also have a comprehensive array of M.D. specialists on call 24 hours a day.
Family owned and operated since 1972, we pride ourselves on our employee longevity. We welcome you to join our team at Cliffside, where Caring is a Total Commitment!