Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.Responsibilities
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Simple IRA
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)
- Life and Health license (must have currently)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Flexible work from home options available.
Cliff Ourso - State Farm Agent
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?