Cliff Castle Casino Camp Verde, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Amusement Technician
Reports to: Amusement Supervisor
Rate of Pay: $13.50
Summary: Responsible for the overall maintenance and repair of bowling/arcade equipment and machines.
Duties and Responsibilities: Specific areas of responsibility included, but not limited to:
- Provide friendly, courteous, polite and helpful Guest service.
- Set up and take down bumpers and handicap ramps.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Run lane machines in accordance with USBC rules and regulations.
- Maintain approaches and lanes in accordance with USBC regulations.
- Keeps inventory of all parts and equipment.
- Maintain all lighting and sound equipment in both the Arcade and Bowling Center.
- Maintain all overhead monitors and scoring equipment.
- Patch lanes and approaches.
- Rotate pins.
- Change pit curtains.
- Clean and repair all equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment (make repairs).
- Amusement Tech may from time to time perform duties associated with those of the Amusement Attendant and possibly the Gift Shop Clerks.
- Must have three months experience on GSX pinsetters and Vector Plus scoring system.
- Must be able to use Metric and Standard tool systems.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, push, and pull.
- Able to obtain an applicable department license.
- Must attend Casino and Department mandatory trainings and pass any applicable testing.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends, holidays, evenings and special events.
Cliff Castle Casino
AddressCamp Verde, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cliff Castle Casino