Diesel Mechanic/Medium-Heavy Duty Diesel Tech
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and stable industry leader that is rapidly growing and where employees are our number one asset? Are you looking for a career that rewards your accomplishments with opportunity and compensation? Do you want to do more in your career? If so we are looking for YOU!
Cliff Berry Inc. is seeking an experienced self-starter Medium/Heavy Duty Diesel Technician for our Fort Lauderdale Facility. The Medium/Heavy Duty Diesel Technician performs maintenance, diagnosis, and repairs on cars, trucks, and off-road equipment in a safe, efficient, quality minded and customer focused manner.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Well organized both in shop procedure and paperwork
- Diagnose and work with fellow employees to devise repair strategies
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with others
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to assist in training and developing others as needed
- Must have your own tools
- ASE and manufacturer certifications are a plus in areas such as Caterpillar Cummins, MX, Eaton/Meritor, Electrical Systems, Brakes, Clutches and air conditioning, etc.
- Must be proficient in minor and major repairs on medium and heavy-duty trucks
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Large fleet and dealership experience preferred
- Experience working with Electronic Diagnostic software a plus
- Valid driver's license required
- CDL Class A license a plus
- High School diploma or GED equivalent from a certified program
- Frequently required to stand, sit, stoop or walk in the performance of essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for a minimum of 4 hours while conducting regular work duties
- Test in the acceptable range for vision, hearing and respiratory functions
- Ability to respond to voice commands
- Ability to lift 10-20 pounds on a consistent daily basis
- Ability to lift 50 - 100 pounds
Cliff Berry's fleet is diverse and made up of many different types of equipment: Cars, Trucks (Gas and Diesel), Trailers, and construction equipment of all types.
Must comply with company, federal, state, and local safety and environmental rules and regulations while performing daily job tasks.
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cliff Berry, Inc.Fort Lauderdale, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.