Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an established and stable industry leader that is rapidly growing and where employees are our number one asset? Are you looking for a career that rewards your accomplishments with opportunity and compensation? Do you want to do more in your career? If so we are looking for YOU!
Cliff Berry, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative for our Miami location who can stay calm and collected while dealing with challenging situations, is able to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, has strong communication skills, and enjoys collaborating with co-workers to resolve any emerging problems with accuracy and efficiency.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and emails in a timely and efficient manner
- Organize workflow to accurately meet customers and department needs
- Create billing work orders for Drivers and all customer pick-ups; work on PO’s and invoicing
- Responsible for contacting employees for work the next day as directed by supervisor
- Create job packet in SAP; process credit cards; verify BP in SAP, if not contact Accounting Rep for line of credit or payment terms; once orders are approved, provide information to the driver
- Responsible for collections and delivering payments to A/R
- Maintain department files on a daily basis
- Act as on-call CSR on an “as-needed basis”
- Two years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent phone, verbal, and written communication skills along with active listening skills
- High school education or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Function Independently and in a group setting
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
The characteristics described here are representative of the typical work conditions while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee may be exposed to extreme temperatures, wet and/or humid conditions, hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, and material.
Must comply with company, federal, state, and local safety and environmental rules and regulations while performing daily job tasks.
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Cliff Berry, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Cliff Berry, Inc.