Senior Network Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.Job Description
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer for a 6-month contract-to-hire role. This role will offer a hybrid option of remote and some onsite work, so candidates local to Denver (or those who are relocating to Denver soon) are encouraged to apply.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and Deploying a new corporate office (medium size)
- Includes: Network/Wireless/Power/Circuit design discussions (All equipment and PS already with another vendor)
- Tracking and inventory of equipment for the office
- Networking for A/V equipment (A/V vendor procurement and design already in flight)
- Rack/Stack network gear
- Network/firewall documenting and diagraming (Cisco/Arista/PAN/Meraki)
- Includes: network flows, routing, architecture, VLANs, network per location, DHCP/DNS, voice (UCaaS: WebEx/CXaaS Five9s calling projects in flight), etc.
- Network/firewall Monitoring and notification review and configuration
- Voice migration network support
- Lend a hand as needed from a network standpoint on WebEx/Five9 migrations
- Decommission physical voice routers after WebEx calling project completes
- Support Jr team member with any issues on new circuit upgrades and router re-configurations
- Ticket troubleshooting support items as they come in
- Weekly security review and remediations of requests from the security team
- Branch wireless deployment with Meraki – ISE is being configured for our new Corp office and will use this for Corp wireless deployment
- Possible support during our data center migration from on-prem to Colo
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university or four years related experience and/or training; or any combination of experience and/or training equivalent to bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in an information technology environment, preferably in financial services.
- Security minded skillset to navigate the complex network infrastructure land scape
- Information Systems development and implementation; system conversion experience a plus.
- Demonstrated Technical skills in complex, highly available, secure networks and infrastructure.
- Experience in managing on-site, co-location and externally hosted data centers.
- Exemplary technical and business assessment skills to evaluate strategic value of technology systems, data solutions and work processes to serve members and employees.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Experience with the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
Preferred Platforms include:
- General IT and Systems Networking and Security
- ITSM tool sets (ManageEngine, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Microsoft Visio or diagraming experience (NetBrain)
- Scripting experience – Python, Perl, Powershell, VBS, Ruby, etc.
- Automation - Closed loop, NSO, Netbrain, SolarWinds etc.
- Azure, AWS, Google, and various Cloud Solutions
Nice to have:
- Nice to have: Azure networking experience
- Nice to have: Scripting and Meraki API calls
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- IT Frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, ISO 20000)
- Network and Systems Administration (CCIE, CCNP, CISSP)
- Vendor Management experience is nice to have
This 6-month contract-to-hire role can work a hybrid schedule of remote and onsite/in-office work. Due to occasional onsite/in-office visits, candidates who are local to Denver or who are relocating to the Denver area are encouraged to apply.
AddressArapahoe County, CO
TechnologyView all jobs at ClientSolv Technologies
Get fresh Senior Network Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.