Network Engineer Manager
- Expired: June 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Network Engineer Manager for a growing Fiber provider. This permanent/direct hire role will be based out of Phoenix, AZ and has the chance to work remotely on occasion/hybrid scheduling.
In this role. you will build a team of Network Engineers and will assist with network administration, implementation, and security of the IT infrastructure. This role may oversee and/or assist with providing Tier-3 support, testing, and installation for customers and employees in addition to working on related projects.
Core Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Build a team of Network Engineers that you can manage and work with on:
- Designing and maintaining networks.
- Resolve system, network, software, and hardware problems.
- Institute and maintain tight system security checkpoints, ensuring adherence to network security policies while ensuring user community productivity is not diminished.
- Analyze internet protocol network design and traffic flow for network optimization.
- Manage and test backup systems and recovery plans to enhance and improve disaster recovery procedures.
- Work with carriers in order processing and installation of circuits across the country.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years related experience
- 1-2 years of supervising a team (supervisor/management experience required)
- Construction network design experience
- Proficient knowledge of using CAD, Visio, or other design software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication, and listening skills
- Strong organizational, team building, and time management skills
- Certifications such as Network +, Cisco/CCNA, CompTIA, Microsoft, and other information technology leading industry certs are strongly desired.
- Fiber-to-the-home, cable, and telecommunication backgrounds are a plus.
This direct hire/permanent role will based out of Phoenix, AZ. This role will offer a salary, benefits package, and ability to work remotely on occasion (hybrid schedule).
TechnologyView all jobs at ClientSolv Technologies