Copy of Remote Cloud Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer for a direct-hire/permanent role in Denver, CO. This role can work remotely within the U.S. This role will pay between $105,000- $140,000 per year and offers great employee perks and benefits such as Unlimited PTO, 401K with match and no vesting period, and healthcare benefit employee premiums paid for 100% by the company.
In this role, you will drive the design and delivery of world-class cloud solutions providing expertise on cloud and virtualized infrastructure services. This includes taking a lead role in the engineering practice. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new services and drive transformation for our client’s business and IT processes. Your responsibilities include partnering with business-led development teams to implement cloud solutions.
Primary responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Using hands-on experience to help drive process improvements
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities to achieve project objectives; technically guide projects through to completion.
- Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistent of high-quality.
- Validating security policies in code
- Implement Cloud and virtualized environments for both cloud and hybrid cloud solutions
- Have an understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions (GCP experience preferred, but AWS and/or Azure are ok)
- Ensure that all solutions follow security and compliance controls.
- Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mindset.
- Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner.
- Constantly learning and improving solutions for end customers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or four years of equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- At least 5+ years of IT technical experience.
- IT Operational experience in a corporate environment.
- Ability to work independently and communicate across multiple time zones.
- A can do attitude, willingness to constantly learn and be challenged
- Ability to work effectively on a team and make the team greater
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate with engineers, scope technical programs, and identify technical risks.
- High attention to detail and initiative.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering complex projects and programs with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
This full-time/permanent role is based out of Denver, CO. This role can work remotely within the U.S. This role will pay between $105,000- $140,000 per year and offers great employee perks and benefits such as: Unlimited PTO, 401K with match and no vesting period, and healthcare benefit employee premiums paid for 100% by the company.
TechnologyView all jobs at ClientSolv Technologies