The company will not sponsor any type of foreign visa referral or candidates looking to relocate!
Our Client, A software product company located near Concord/: Littleton, Mass is looking for someone who lives in North of Boston or Southern NH.
The Senior Sales Analyst is part of Sales Operations and will help to design, administer and drive key processes that facilitate compensation and goal reporting, compensation payouts, and strategic planning activities specific to compensation plans and the integration of new initiatives into key reporting processes or compensation plans across multiple Sales organizations. You will be a key member of the Sales Operations team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interface with sales management, sales operations and Customer Fulfillment Center team to review and analyze data to ensure sales reps are accurately credited for their sales transactions which includes an outside database for Point of Sale Commission plans
• Responsible for monthly and quarterly sales compensation plan changes
• Manage Deal Registration and Commission Deviation Process
• Work directly with Sales Operations as well as partner with key stakeholders in cross-functional teams to coordinate efforts in researching, addressing and resolving compensation disputes, and apply new processes to avoid further discrepancies
• Responsible for issue escalations and response to sales teams on inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution
• Manage Sales Compensation Structure in Salesforce.com Advanced Territory Manager 2.0
• Primary Consultant for field leadership on all reporting needs and ad-hoc requests
• Dashboard development in Wave Analytics
• Manage Quarterly New Hire Training Program
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Must have Salesforce.com experience
• 5+ years of experience with sales compensation planning and/or sales operations
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (reports, dashboards, pivot tables, lookups)
• Advanced Experience with Salesforce Required
• SFDC Advanced Territory Manager 2.0 a plus
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding reporting deadlines
• Commitment to excellence and strong customer service focus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work across all functions
• Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting and conflict resolution
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solutions-oriented approach to challenges
• Ability to drive change management and integration
• Collaborates effectively across partners and stakeholders to align compensation process work, reporting, direction and execution.
• Ability to act independently and exercise independent judgment and discretion within generally defined practices and policies to carry out responsibilities
• Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with the ability to be effective in a complex, distributed organization managing multiple projects and strict deadlines.
Base Salary plus 10% bonus
Client of TER Consulting Group