Currently seeking 10 Certified Nursing Assistants for a Medical Co. in the Knoxville, TN area.
Primary Job Function:
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will be working alongside highly skilled clinicians and some of the best critical care nurses in the country. You will work under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks in patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care provided.
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basin less bath products, oral hygiene and oral feeding and care of hair.
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assists transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient’s rooms in clean and orderly condition, including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed.
- A high school diploma (GED)
- Possessing a current BLS Certification
- 1+ year of experience (prefers hospital, but will take nursing home experience)
What They’re Offering:
· Great leadership
· Lots of Internal Growth
· CNA who wants to go to nursing school = even better
· Lot of Continued Educational programs for FTE Employees
· Tuition Reimbursement / Forgiveness
· Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
· Highmark (BCBS Benefits)
If you are interested in this position please apply as soon as possible. You will be contacted within 24 hours.