Our client, ABFS, a leading provider of facility service solutions is looking for a Residential Maintenance Technician for a high rise residential building to add to their team in Morristown, NJ. This is a full-time role that pays $22/hour plus health benefits and 401K.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain management office and models’ interior, public and common areas of the community in a neat, clean and attractive condition
- Maintain all grounds, including sidewalks, public walkways and stairways, building exteriors, garden areas and dog runs in a neat, clean and attractive condition
- Diagnose problems and repair the following: major appliances, HVAC, intermediate plumbing & electrical (when no license is required), sheetrock, general carpentry, irrigation systems, pool care, gutters, wall paper/painting, and handle all maintenance-related problems
- Accept and enter work order requests from residents
- Assist in the effort to make vacant apartments rent-ready in a timely manner
- Compact and remove trash and debris from community
- Replaces light bulbs
- Snow removal
Skills and Requirements
- 2-3 years previous experience in property management maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade preferred
- Ability to use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, pool equipment, ice removal equipment, etc.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills, specifically knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to attend seminars/classes in multiple locations
- Must have the ability to arrive at the site within 30 minutes if not living on site
- Ability to identify and use janitorial supplies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- For safety reasons, the position requires the ability to read and write English correctly and fluently
- Technical certification a plus
- EPA certifications for refrigerant recycling
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Black Seal preferred
We’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,500 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
Interested? Please contact email@example.com immediately!
Client of Operations IncWe’re OperationsInc, a Human Resources Outsourcing and Consulting firm. Since 2001, OperationsInc has been supporting a base of over 1,600 clients with their diverse and evolving HR needs.