Join a rapidly growing healthcare organization with a culture based on character, excellence, innovation, kindness and growth. Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their dynamic team. You will be joining a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, where finance has the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Financial Analyst will carry out budget and forecasting processes for multiple independent operating companies This individual is a key contributor to the company’s financial planning, including coordination with several Senior Management and Director level personnel and preparing presentations for management and our joint venture partners.
- Assist with the annual budget process for 40+ operating companies
- Development of new business pro-forma financial models to support growth initiatives
- Update and maintain accurate financial forecast models by comparing and analyzing actual vs planned results, while understanding key drivers that impact the business
- Review operating statistics and provide recommendations to leadership to improve financial status
- Provide data driven quantitative analysis that supports strategic decision making for the company’s growth and efficiency goals
- Joint venture partner reporting for board meetings, fiscal year budget estimates and ad-hoc analysis, as requested
- Mine, organize and interpret large sets of financial data for decision support
- Research and resolve business inquiries from various departments
- Play a role in assessing and implementing the company’s financial, budget and forecasting systems
- Increase productivity by automating workflow within Finance team
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years’ experience in an FP&A role
- Strong analytical, problem solving and mathematical ability
- General understanding of pro-forma financial modeling.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Must have solid financial statement understanding, including profit and loss, balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time while simultaneously performing data entry and information intake via phone and pc
- This position requires extensive interaction with all customer groups. Candidate must be personable, upbeat, fast paced and organized.
It is not intended that this Job Description include all details of the work functions of this position. The incumbent will perform work of lower or equivalent classification as required or directed and work of higher classification for training and development purposes or as warranted.
EEO Statement: Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Client of Blumshapiro