CNC Machinist (Ref:PP)
Client Staffing Solutions, Inc. Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking dependable, innovative candidates who work confidently and independently. In this role you will work with both software and hardware, conduct tests and inspections of products, services and software systems, and repair faulty programs and machinery. To be successful as a CNC Machinist you should be creative, perceptive, detail-oriented and an active learner. Top candidates will have exceptional critical thinking, time management and communication skills, an ability to handle complex machines and tools, and a willingness to lead by example in the workplace.
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Writing and interpreting instructions and procedures to assemble equipment and products accurately.
- Perform Preventative and Predictive Maintenance on machines
- Performing inspections of equipment, structures, materials and products.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year experience with CNC equipment
- Ability to setup and operate CNC equipment
*Located within 30 miles of Chicago, IL
Client Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Client Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a national search and placement firm with over 25 years of industry experience. Our specialty areas include, but are not limited to, Engineering, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Production, Packaging, Logistics, Sanitation, Quality, Operations, Research & Development, Human Resource Management, Sales and Marketing, IT and Executive level roles.