$12/hr. - $16/hr. based on experience
Client Services, Inc. (CSI), a BBB Accredited call center located in St. Charles, Missouri, is seeking career minded individuals to join our team. This Dialer Administrator will build and monitor Dial Connect campaigns as well as maintain all users and work groups inside of these applications.
We value our employees and are proud to offer benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- On campus Workout Facility
- Build, import and export campaigns for the dialer and voice broadcast
- Knowledge of the company CUBS system
- Perform all job responsibilities in a timely manner to meet expected deadlines
- Adhere to company attendance requirements and be able to work flexible schedule based on business needs
- Use a computer for long periods of time
- Adhere to client, company and regulatory requirements and policies
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all managers and employees
- Perform data entry
- Troubleshoot basic issues/errors
- Perform other duties as assigned by management based on the needs of the business
Ability to work well under pressure and meet expected goals and deadlines. Ability to think logically. Possess a strong analytical background. Able to recognize the order of priorities without being advised. Work well as both an individual and a team to meet goals. Accuracy in work with attention to detail. Thorough knowledge of CUBS system. Basic understanding of Excel to include maintaining/updating spreadsheets. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power-Point, Microsoft Outlook and IT related skills. Strong organizational and time management skills. Adaptable to dynamic environment. High school diploma or equivalent.
Client Services, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunities.