Customer Service Representative (Financial)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry-Level - Customer Service / Client Financial Associate
Our client, one of the premier financial planning firms in the tri-state area, is looking for a full-time Client Financial Associate. The company’s offices are located in Conshohocken, PA.
This non-sales / administrative position supports the needs of a Financial Advisor, but offers growth opportunities if an individual wishes to advance their career in Financial Services.
Candidates who apply for this position may also be looking for positions titled Client Financial Representative or Client Service Associate.
All employees must maintain and provide written proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This policy is mandatory except for individuals with a documented medical and/or religious reason for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Training for a Client Financial Associate:
- 12-Month training program will be in the office, not remote.
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Client Financial Associate:
- Provide support to Financial Advisor with client inquiries.
- Scheduling and Preparation of quarterly reports and annual reviews.
- Execute mutual fund and annuity fund exchanges via phone or computer.
- Rebalance investment models in client accounts.
- Research cost basis.
- Prepare account forms – transfers, openings, and other forms.
- Input data into CRM and use database for updates and relationship management.
QUALIFICATIONS of a Client Financial Associate:
- Preferred: someone with a Financial Services background.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience demonstrating proficiency in marketing, customer service, and/or management skills.
- Optional: Series 66 and Series 7 license in PA (but you can attain the licenses while working on the job).
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Trustworthy professional with a persistent work ethic.
- An organized individual who excels in problem solving and multi-tasking.
The base salary for this position is $50,000 to $55,000 plus an annual profit-sharing bonus, payment of 50% of Health Insurance including Family Plan, and other benefits.
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
BusinessView all jobs at Client Financial