- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The client is all about trust, friendship, and a shared ambition to lead the world in environmental equipment. Be a part of a company that is growing and part of the community; driven to improve and protect our environment.
Our client’s benefit package includes medical, vision, and dental coverage, group life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, voluntary benefits for your spouse and children, short-term disability, 401(k) plan, vacation, and personal paid time off. Family Care leave of absence is available when needed to support your and your family's health and well-being.
The client has a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
- Work on capturing sales from new accounts and existing accounts
- Develop, sell, and close sales transactions within acceptable profit margin
- Sell on value and service not price
- Handle client issues in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to external and internal customers within 12 hours.
- Keep CRM up to date daily with detailed notes on each customer
- Initiate and follows up sales calls
- Not afraid to pick up the telephone and visit a prospective customer.
- Hit monthly sales activity targets
- A valid driver’s license is required
- The ability to travel up to 50% of the time is required
Education and Experience:
Successful candidates will combine a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five (5) years (preferred not required) successful outside sales experience in equipment or industrial sales. In addition, our Sales Representative must possess excellent communication skills and strong writing skills, used primarily in formal email correspondence, interpersonal and presentation skills, be skilled at building productive business relationships, and have a good mechanical aptitude.
Please include Sales Representative in the subject line of your reply. Please send resume with salary history to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format. No third party resumes or telephone calls.
Our client will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, gender, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, or other legally protected status. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Client CompanyWhy Work Here?
The client is all about trust, friendship, and a shared ambition to lead the world in environmental equipment. Be a part of a growing company and part of the community, driven to improve and protect our environment.
BusinessView all jobs at Client Company