Business Development - Growth, Flexibility, Opportunity, Balance
- Expired: January 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Explore the opportunity to join our award-winning company and culture as a Sales Development Representative (Remote) and take advantage of the endless opportunities available for those who seek them.
Check out this video to discover more about who we are, what we are seeking to achieve, and why it matters.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Winning back, building, growing, and managing relationships with customers while maintaining profit margins.
- Effectively creating and communicating opportunities and following up to secure sales and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Making outbound calls to qualify warm leads and generating business.
- Mining for new opportunities that are in NetSuite and calling to qualify them.
- Effectively utilizing HubSpot CRM to track communication and progress.
- Developing highly personalized communications for customer segments through data.
- Collaborating with teammates to thoughtfully develop campaign to drive awareness with sets up similar customers.
- Balancing what is best for the customer and what is best for the company.
- Aligning with Clickstop's Core Values to drive our culture and business forward.
What we value in this role:
- Strong communication, sales, and negotiation skills.
- A strategic and scrappy approach to growing revenue and managing your book of business.
- An expert at maximizing your time and prioritizing work.
- Ability to thrive when working autonomously.
- Driven to grow self and others.
- Someone who challenges us to become better than we are today.
- Ownership for driving Clickstop forward through alignment with our Core Values .
What Clickstop provides:
- The opportunity to pursue your best self (as an employee, parent, partner, citizen, etc.) We believe coming to work shouldn't be transactional, but instead should be a purpose-driven experience.
- An entrepreneurial environment where opportunities are endless for those who seek them.
- Recognition for personal, team, and company accomplishments, because Clickstop's success is a reflection of your engagement and excellence.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- We offer great benefits, a competitive compensation package, and a generous amount of time off. But what truly sets us apart is how we work and the environment we work in! Benefits include:
- Health Insurance ($0 Premium Option)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Volunteer Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- ESOP - After one full year of service and minimum hour requirement is met
This role is remote, onsite, or hybrid with no mandatory requirements to work onsite.
In order to be considered for a remote role at Clickstop, you must reside in one of the following states: Iowa, Alabama, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Nevada, or Florida.
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check.
Clickstopis an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Clickstop
Get fresh Manager Sales & Business Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.