Business Intelligence Analyst
ClickBank Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ClickBank is seeking a talented BI Analyst to join our team!
What is ClickBank? Hint: we are not a bank!
Founded in 1998, ClickBank has established itself as a top global internet retailer powering one of the world's leading performance marketing platforms for both digital and physical products. The ClickBank platform meets at the intersection of ecommerce, fintech and adtech, enabling entrepreneurs to drive consumer traffic and sales through a commissioned affiliate network.
With over 200 million customers, six million platform users and distribution in 190 countries, ClickBank's powerful ecommerce and mobile ecosystem provides entrepreneurs with a reliable secure online marketplace to help them sell their products and services.
What's in it for you?
Here at ClickBank, we're empowered to grow both personally and professionally. From personal development opportunities, to a variety of epic team building adventures, as teammates and individuals, we're only getting stronger If you're looking for a new opportunity to develop (and maybe show off) your skills, we're looking forward to hearing from you! #ClickBankLife
For a cool message from our team, CLICK HERE!
Business Intelligence Analysts are responsible for providing the analysis, reporting, and data mining necessary for intelligent decision making throughout the company. They will demonstrate a knowledge of business intelligence concepts to complete strategic and tactical projects and accomplish team goals following quality and process standards.
- Perform data mining, analysis, and interpretation to provide solutions to complex problems
- Design and automate dashboards/self-service reporting solutions
- Create and maintain consistency in reporting across the organization
- Work with business units to educate and improve understanding of data and analysis
- Gather and consult on project requirements from stakeholders to distill and solve core business needs
- Partner with the data engineering team in gathering requirements, designing, testing, and supporting the development of data structures and the data warehouse
- Troubleshoot data mining, data integration, and data quality issues
- Document and adhere to standard analytics and reporting processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of SQL
- Understanding of data warehousing, relational databases, dimensional modeling methodologies, as well as data analysis/mining best practices
- Working knowledge of BI reporting tools, such as Looker, Power BI, or Tableau
- Working knowledge of data visualization concepts that turn data into actionable stories
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to perform challenging analytical tasks with little supervision
- Ability to recognize problems and respond through developing and implementing solutions
- Ability to handle multiple personal priorities and effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with teammates and other business units
- Must be committed to building and managing internal and external customer relationships to support communication and progress of company objectives by providing high levels of customer service
- Statistics or data science knowledge is a plus
- ClickBank pays for 100% employee and child premiums, spouses approximately $190/month
- Company HSA contributions
- Total compensation = competitive base + bonus
- 401k + company match and contribution 100% vested
- Low employee turn-over
- Paid Time Off - very competitive, and it's ok if you use it!
- Flex Days - additional 7 days!
- 9 Paid Holidays off, including your birthday!
- Easy access work location is near Overland/Cole road near I-84 in center of Boise
- Open modern work space with big windows overlooking Boise valley
- Free snacks and coffee (lots of variety with healthy alternatives plus a fancy espresso machine)
- Employee and company charitable contributions
- Frequent company events (bowling, parties, team-buildings, happy-hours)
- .....and more!
At ClickBank, we have a laid-back, yet high performing culture. Our team is everything to us! We believe in treating our employees well, having fun together, and cultivating an exciting collaborative environment! #WorkHardPlayHard
BusinessView all jobs at ClickBank