***This is not a remote position***
Click Here Digital is looking for an experienced SEO Performance Analyst to add to our growing team. These analysts will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic for a portfolio of client websites. They are responsible for conducting various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. An ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting, and the behaviors of search engines. The ever-changing landscape requires applicants who are continuously learning and evolving.
- Creating content & optimizing their clients’ websites to drive organic traffic
- Optimizing the User Experience on the website to increase conversions
- Plan and execute SEO strategies based on clients’ goals and objectives
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of SEO and other marketing efforts through data & trend analysis
- Develop, plan, write, and manage website content.
- Edit, Claim, Create top Business listings across the web. Including Facebook, Google My Business, and more
- Analyze the technical health of a website and its code using proprietary tools
- Evaluate and give feedback on the lead handling processes of the business to ensure all leads are turning into sales
- Communicate SEO strategy effectively to the Account Manager and the client
- Ability to audit and analyze websites for errors and opportunities for improvement
- College Degree or equivalent; preferred degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SEO and/or digital marketing
- Strong communicator
- Critical and strategic thinking
- Able to maintain a high attention to detail and multitask
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and best practices,
- Strong writing skills
- Web development/design skills
- Experience managing projects
- Automotive and Legal Digital Marketing experience
- Experience working with HTML and/or CSS is desired