The Public Relations & Special Events Coordinator manages the planning, administration, and execution of all special events, drives the development of all content for company communications internally and externally (excluding product marketing), and serves as the primary focal for contact with the local media and industry news outlets.
- Develops content for all employee-facing, internal communications, including but not limited to: company-wide messages, monthly newsletter, announcements, postings, etc.
- Develops content for external communications, including but not limited to: press releases, social media content, website news updates, print materials, recruitment messaging, etc.
- Develops and executes a strategy for the successful use of online tools, digital media, and applications.
- Serves as the event manager for special events hosted on and off campus for employees and company guests.
- Oversees the budgeting, planning, execution, and evaluation of special events across all sites, including customer / political / community events, Family Days, Holiday Parties, Job Fairs, Health Fairs, Open Hangars, Air Races, etc.
- Coordinates logistical details regarding employee participation in special events both on and off campus.
- Understands and follows all internal purchasing, payment, and reimbursement procedures.
- Develops and maintains a press list comprised of all local and industry media outlets.
- Builds strong and reliable relationships with diverse groups of stakeholders within the company and in the broader community, including the media.
- Serves an ambassador and model of the Click Bond Way internally and externally.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, collaboration, business, communication, and time management skills.
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and project management skills.
- Ability to define and gather from all stakeholders the comprehensive requirements for success of an event/initiative prior to executing the plan.
- Ability to manage multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams from idea to successful implementation.
- Ability to manage multiple unrelated projects in different stages of development.
- Ability to accomplish goals with little supervision.
- Experience developing and managing project and event budgets and spending through established company processes.
- Ability to cultivate lasting relationships with vendors and partners.
- Highly results driven, with the energy and determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Cooperative, flexible, and able to work well with others.
- Good conceptualization, design, artistic, and communications ability.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field required or equivalent experience required.
- At least 3 years of experience as an active writer and public relations professional.
- Project / event management design and execution experience.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office platform and associated tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Shift: 1st Shift
Street: 2205 Arrowhead Drive