Cleverley + Associates Worthington, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
At Cleverley + Associates, we are all about relationships. They are at the core of who we are and what we do. We love building relationships with our clients and uncovering data relationships to produce results that create value. We provide healthcare providers with industry-leading analytics and strategic consulting services designed to navigate today's challenging pricing and payment environment. Our team has built a reputation as the industry leader in this space, and we are looking to grow.
IT System Administrator
Assist Sr. System Administrator with maintenance and monitoring of IT systems and provide user support. Develop operational systems and procedures to support data analytics teams with client projects.
· Build and maintain both Windows and Linux servers
· Develop standard configuration baselines via automated deployment and configuration systems
· Support systems for management and monitoring of equipment used by remote workers
· Maintain network switching and routing infrastructure
· Ensure compliance with security regulations through patching and maintenance of IT systems
· Assist with testing of high availability, failover, and backup systems for IT systems
· Support software development teams with troubleshooting of systems
· Provide support for internal users and external clients
· Windows Server
· Windows 10
· CentOS 7-8
· Ubuntu 20.04
· Active Directory / Azure Active Directory
· VMware vCenter
· VMware NSX-T
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Cisco Catalyst & Nexus switches
· Azure VMs, SQL, Web Apps, and related systems
· Office 365 email, Teams, and SharePoint
· 5+ years Windows system administration
· 5+ years Linux system administration
· 3+ years virtual environment administration (VMware preferred)
· 3+ years enterprise networking (switching and routing)
· 2+ years cloud system administration
Other beneficial experience:
· HIPAA / HITRUST security
· Data analytics systems
Started in 2000, we are a privately-owned consulting and analytics company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, that partners with hundreds of hospitals each year to address today's most challenging questions in pricing, payment, and financial performance for the US hospital industry.
We help hospitals provide value to their communities. We acquire, standardize, and aggregate a variety of hospital financial and operational data. Leveraging these data sources, we provide custom consulting and advisory services primarily focused on revenue cycle, budgeting, decision support, and finance operations. Specifically, we aim to help make hospital prices more reasonable, hospital reimbursement easier to understand and manage, and data more actionable.
We provide a flexible, family-friendly work environment, comprehensive health benefits (including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability Insurance, and HRA), 401k, profit sharing, and paid time off.
Cleverley + Associates makes employment decisions based upon abilities, talent, effort, team attitude, and results. We grant equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, or other protected class status.
Candidates for this position must be employable in the United States without sponsorship.
Cleverley + Associates
438 E Wilson Bridge RdWorthington, OH
TechnologyView all jobs at Cleverley + Associates