Regional Service Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
As THE leader in transit technology, Clever Devices' vision is to make meaningful contributions to worldwide mobility. Our goal is to be the leading provider of exciting technology that improves the quality of mobility in communities around the world. We are looking for a Regional Service Manager to join our Service team in the DC area.
In this key role, the Regional Service Manager will work to ensure timely and cost-effective services are provided to our customers through overall service operation management including workforce planning, budgeting, recruiting, training, quality control, and P&L management. Provides operational excellence and effective leadership so that costs are within budget and customer experiences exceed expectations
This position will report to the Director, Service
- Manage all aspects of service operations including budgeting, vehicle management, productivity, P&L, resource planning, SLA management, and process improvement.
- Develop and manage capacity planning through robust demand plans based on project requirement, SLAs, and anticipated growth.
- Work with internal teams to match demand with capacity. Provide solutions for challenging/high-priority resource demands.
- Responsible for management of fleet vehicles including maintenance, fuel consumption, safety, and GPS reporting.
- Manage field service inventory including parts, tools, and IT equipment.
- Ensure workforce is fully trained to perform required tasks.
- Develop and distribute reports to internal teams and customers that reflect team and individual productivity as well as data analysis and trends.
- Escalate and provide solutions for issues that affect project scope, costs, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Make recommendations to appropriate functional teams to achieve improvements derived from market research, technical service work, or customer feedback and recommendations.
- Works closely and effectively with all groups within Clever Devices to provide a high level of service and support of our products to our customers.
- Responsible for service team expenses and timekeeping practices.
- Performs service agreement management and publishes customer SLAs.
- Responsible for promptly Identifying, communicating, monitoring, and eliminating any problems or issues that disturb service operational efficiency in any way.
- Manage subcontractors and other vendor relationships as needed.
Decision Making Authority
- 10+ years of complex service solutions in the network communication or information systems environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation, and persuasive skills
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and influence others
- Strong product, industry technical and application knowledge
- Track record of having managed large service projects
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good business judgment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines in a complete manner
- Strong MS Office and computer skills
- Travel required up to 50%
PLEASE NOTE: Clever Devices mandates that all of its employees are vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19), unless a medical or religious exemption applies
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Clever Devices