The Animator & Content Producer will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing, animating, shooting and editing original content used for Creative Production. Primary focus will be on supporting the Social Media team, contributing to the gameday experience and managing/executing graphical content for TribeTV. Will work heavily with Adobe Creative Suite to create original graphics, animations, and videos. Will strategically create content to work across all current digital platforms for Creative Production.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
- Conceptualize and create engaging graphics for social media campaigns to help tell the Indians story and promote our brand
- Create and edit original web, social, and media content
- Edit photo/video content and create graphics using Adobe Creative Suite or similar editing software
- May be involved with writing clever copy (captions) for social media posts, across multiple platforms
- May be involved in clipping key moments from gameday, events, press conferences, etc. to post on social media
- Work closely with the communication and social media team to conceptualize, design and create unique and engaging content for all media platforms (i.e highlight videos, GIF library, promo content, stat graphics, filers and frames, etc)
- Monitor Indians social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat as needed
- Review and tag video for Indians video library
- Animate and design entire projects from within the organization with focus on: Communications, Social Media, Live Experience and TribeTV.
- TribeTV animation and design including: Broadcast Package, Replay Interstitials, Dashboard, GIP workflow, Edit and animate video features, In-game features and contests
- Will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating original animations and graphics for annual the Rock-N-Blast fireworks multi-media event that occurs at Progressive Field.
- Continually enhance game day scoreboard entertainment with creative original animations.
- Work alongside gameday staff to ensure execution of content during the show
- Identify moments or events that will translate to social media, deliver content to social media team Assisting with the development of gameday staff to improve the overall show quality.
- Work with Ross Xpression, Dashboard and Acuity using take IDs, Visual Logic and scripting to develop the workflow for play out of graphics.
- Work with Dreamcatcher to develop and improve the workflow of 16x9 and full board videos.
- Work with Daktronics Statvision and DakBaseball to improve flow of statistical information
- Required to run the CG position for high profile games.
- Create last minute and/or day of special graphic request.
- Evaluate the show during each homestand. This includes workflow or content and report ideas to the whole production department.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in graphics related field is preferred
- A firm background in skills related to video editing, animations and in-game sports entertainment.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in Cinema 4D or other 3D rending software.
- Knowledge of baseball rules and understanding of baseball scoring.
- Awareness of popular culture and trending topics.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work independently and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects simultaneously.
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative, highly creative atmosphere.
- Must be available days, nights, weekends, holidays. Must have demo reel during interview process.
- Reads, speaks, comprehends and communicates English effectively in all communications.
- Represents the Cleveland Indians in a positive fashion to all business partners and the general public.
- Ability to develop and maintain successful working relationship with members of the Front Office.
- Ability to act according to the organizational values and service excellence at all times.
- Ability to work with multicultural populations and have a commitment to fairness and equality.
- Ability to walk, sit or stand for an entire shift.
- Ability to work extended days and hours, including holidays and weekends.
- Ability to move throughout all areas and levels of the Ballpark.
- Ability to work in a diverse and changing environment.
- Occasional physical activity such as lifting and carrying boxes up to 40 lbs.
Post Date: 7/18/2019
Title: Animator and Content Producer
Status: Part Time