We are currently seeking Radiologists who specialize in Breast Cancer.
- The Imaging Institute is currently recruiting general radiologists with subspecialty training in Cardiac Imaging, Thoracic, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Neuroradiology, Cross Sectional Body Imaging, Diagnostic, Interventional, Neuro-Interventional, and Nuclear Medicine.
- The Consultant Physician is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills to the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of illnesses for patients within the Imaging Institute at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. This position treats patients directly and/or may make referrals to different members of the healthcare professional team at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and provides care to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi patient
- Prescribes or administers medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Analyzes records, reports, and test results to diagnose patient?s medical condition
- Interacts with patient to gather additional history and information about medical condition
- Explains procedures and discusses test results or prescribed treatments with patient
- Provides specific treatments and/or performs operations to treat patient medical conditions
- Evaluates patient and records applicable notes about patient?s condition for purposes of serving as a record of treatment and/or making a possible referral to another member of the healthcare professional team
- Liaises with other medical and non-medical staff at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi to ensure quality patient treatment
- Performs surgical procedures and operations as appropriate
- Experience requirements are set by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi and Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi bylaws
- To view the Healthcare Professionals Qualification Requirements set by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi, please click: http://www.haad.ae/HAAD/tabid/927/Default.aspx
- Note: According to Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi bylaws, only physicians with qualifications from the following Tier 2 counties will be considered for Consultant Physician opportunities: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain and Switzerland
- Ability to speak and write English is required; ability to speak and write Arabic is preferred
- Current national medical license or equivalent is required
Cleveland Clinic- Abu Dhabi