HR Generalist II
The Human Resource Generalist II will be responsible for all employee benefits and provide backup for the current payroll administrator. They will also be responsible for posting jobs on our job board and creating and sending offer letters to onboarding new hires into orientation for the hospital. You will be responsible for importing new hires into our ADP payroll system and other programs needed for their job. You will also be supporting various HR employee programs within the organization.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employee Benefits Coordinator - Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes.
- New hire Onboarding
- New Hire Orientation
- Employee Referrals
- ADP recruitment requisitions
- Provide payroll backup.
- Backup income and employment verifications
- Processes, including (but not limited to) all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability, and FMLA, when it comes to tracking time missed by the employee.
- Works with other HR generalists on Recruitment with local and technology schools.
- Adhere to all organization policies, including (but not limited to) job description, certification/licensure requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards, and patient’s rights.
- Stay up to date with organizational communication and directives.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides support by entering, formatting, printing, and scanning information.
- Assist with maintaining the accuracy of HRIS data.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree and at least three years of job-related experience, preferably in a human resource department or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Professional HR credential (PHR) or SHRM Certified Professional (CP) credential preferred or workable plan to achieve.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or listen. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. Must be able to lift 20 lbs. using appropriate body mechanics techniques. Utilizes good hearing, vocal, and visual skills. Occasionally requires bending and stretching and pushing and pulling. They may be exposed to infectious diseases.
Computer and Printer
RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
This position could access patients' confidential records and must comply with HIPAA regulations and hospital and clinic compliance policies.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal function of the job as identified. They shall not be regarded as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent to this position.
Cleveland Area Hospital IncCleveland, OK
Get fresh HR Generalist II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.