We are conducting a search on behalf of our client.
The Senior Citizens Services, Inc. is accepting applications for a proven leader for the position of Executive Director. The Senior Citizens Services, Inc. mission is to promote a positive lifestyle through a balanced program of activities that encourage physical health and fitness, mental and spiritual wellbeing, and social opportunities that enhance personal growth. The Executive Director provides strategic leadership to the Board and staff in resource development, relationship building, financial oversight, and public relations.
Minimum qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, or social work (Master’s degree preferred), AND
- Three (3) years of experience working with senior citizens; AND
- Fve (5) years of management experience, with responsibilities including human resources, budgeting and fiscal management, annual financial audits, planning, development, and public relations, as well as working with City and County officials.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Candidates should have strong leadership skills, excellent oral and written skills including public presentations and strong interpersonal networking ability. Candidates must be able to work with various funding sources including non-profit and governmental entities. The candidate must have the proven ability to work with the Board, staff members, senior members, and volunteers, and must be able to work nights and weekends as needed.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, please:
- Email Molly Frey with Clemans Nelson & Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
- Call 419.227.4945 in order to request an application for employment
Applications must be received or postmarked by August 7, 2020.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clemans Nelson & Associates