CWS is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
ClearWater Solutions, LLC (CWS) is seeking a Project Manager. The Project Manager will be responsible for the administration, operation, and maintenance of all components of the project which includes, but is not limited to, wastewater treatment plants, sanitary sewer collections system, wells and water distribution, natural gas distribution, billing/collections, meter reading, road maintenance and repairs. The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of approximately 10-15 staff members. Other responsibilities include the preparation and monitoring of the department budget, implementation of and adherence to standard operating procedures, and department personnel functions. Work is performed under the supervision of a Utility Board; however, this employee must also exercise considerable independent judgment and technical expertise in order to meet department objectives.
- Exercises considerable judgement in prioritizing work assignments, equipment usage, and utilization of manpower to meet the needs of the project; modifies methods, procedures and priorities to meet changing conditions.
- Working knowledge in applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations pertaining to public works and utility functions to ensure that work is conducted in compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Organize, coordinate and manage the daily operations of the project.
- Schedules, reviews and may participate in the work of technicians engaged in maintenance and repair of all related assets. Maintains records of maintenance performed as well as the daily implementation of the preventive maintenance program.
- Continuously monitors and inspects all work in progress to ensure that performance meets the parameters of the contract.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain strong relationships with the city officials, employees, contractors, the general public, and representatives of other agencies.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive verbal and written reports to council/board (external) and to CWS management (internal) as required.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- High school diploma or GED; Associate degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in water treatment, water distribution, roads, sanitation, natural gas distribution, WWTP, and/or collections
- 5 years of supervisory experience
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of equipment used in public works and/or utilities sector
- A valid Driver’s License is required; Possession of a valid Commercial Driver’s License preferred
- Any Technical Certifications are a plus (water treatment, water distributions, wastewater treatment, natural gas, public works).
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Preferred
- Knowledge of municipal public works operations such as planning, budgeting, maintenance, repair and construction.
- Knowledge in principles of budget preparation and expenditure control.
- Knowledge in principles of effective management skills.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and implement municipal public works and utility programs/projects.
- Ability to analyze organizational and administrative problems, recommend alternative courses of action, and provide leadership to others in implementing such actions.
Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, twist and bend at the waist, turn, kneel, squat, raise arms above shoulder height, grasp, reach, and perform repetitive hand movements and fine coordination to operate equipment, have vision sufficient to operate equipment, have hearing in the normal range with or without correction. In an 8-hour shift must be able to transport self, lift objects up to 50 pounds from floor level to waist height including items which may be bulky or awkward, climb into and out of vehicles having high ground clearance; use arms and back to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts; work in confined places; wear and use appropriate safety equipment.
The work area can involve a working environment indoors as well as outdoors, which could cause exposure to outdoor elements. Proper environmental safety attire will be required. Some areas can have loud noise, active machinery, high pressure fluid systems, electrical equipment, confined spaces, heights and depths, fumes, air borne particles, noxious gases, pathogens and various chemicals. The use of appropriate safety equipment will be mandatory in these areas to prevent hazardous contact.
Powered by JazzHR
Clearwater SolutionsUnion Springs, AL
ConstructionView All Clearwater Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.