Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Clearwater Seafoods is one of the world’s largest vertically-integrated seafood companies with over 1,900 employees in offices, plants and vessels across the globe. The Canadian company operates from ocean-to-plate, owning its own fishing licenses, vessels and processing facilities, while also providing delivery to its customers worldwide. Clearwater is recognized globally for its superior quality, food safety and diversity of premium wild-caught seafood, including scallops, lobster, langoustine, clams, whelk, coldwater shrimp and crabs.
As a leading harvester, processor and marketer of sustainably-sourced seafood, Clearwater supplies its products to wholesalers, retailers and foodservice distributors throughout the world. Selling its products globally under the Clearwater, Macduff and various private label brands.
Since its founding in 1976, Clearwater has invested in its science, innovative technology and management approaches to support sustainability and grow its wild seafood resource. This commitment has established Clearwater as a global leader in sustainable seafood excellence.
Clearwater Seafoods requires a Customer Service Representative based out of their Leesburg, Virginia office. The position is a Full Time position.
Purpose of Position:
The Customer Service role at Clearwater is pivotal for the successful day to day operation of the company. This person is often the first point of contact for Clearwater’s current and potential customers and the person filling this role greatly influences the customer’s impression of Clearwater.
This position is very detail oriented and there are many small but highly necessary steps in ensuring the customer receives an accurate order and a positive experience. You will be required to work closely with people from all over the company, in many areas of the world. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. The role is designed to manage the steps involved in supporting customers and the sales team.
• Daily order entry and fulfillment.
• SAP/EDI order monitoring and management.
• Maintain regular contact with existing accounts, driving higher sales through these customers and ensuring they
are receiving all necessary support for products that are already slotted.
• Inventory management and allocation with the guidance of the Business Development Managers, General Managers
and US Sales Director.
• Growing business with existing customers through introduction of new items.
• Manage a high volume of calls/emails (inbound and outbound). Providing customers with product information,
quotes and sales assistance. This will also include gathering competitive pricing information, qualifying
accounts and passing the information on to the sales team.
• Maintain a contact management database for territory.
• Arrange samples for sales team as needed and follow up with customer to ensure receipt of sample and to
complete sample survey.
• Liaison for outside sales while they travel to ensure customer support is available at all times.
• Responsible for effectively planning and coordinating all customer support activities. Ensuring the most cost
effective methods for the most efficient support of customers and sales persons.
Key Behavioral Competencies (Personal Characteristics):
• Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
• Able to multi-task and manage shifting priorities.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly proficient computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
• Prominent organization and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly energetic and self-starter.
• Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
• Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Location: Leesburg, VA
Travel: Some limited travel (1-2 times year)
Physical Demands: Light
• Customer service experience.
• Relevant training in Inside sales.
• MS Office.
• SAP experience would be an asset.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume by September 20, 2019 to:
E-Mail to: email@example.com (please state job title in email subject line)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.