- Posted: over a month ago
Clearwater Construction is currently accepting resumes for an experienced Construction Surveyor in Western/Central Pennsylvania.
Minimum 5 Years of Experience with Construction Layout & Surveying on DOT Bridge & Roadway Projects is required. Duties include performing topography, construction staking, boundary surveys, and control surveys using both conventional and GPS techniques.
- Knowledge of Roadway grades, Work points, Beam seat layout, and Deck grades are a must.
- Applicants with extensive knowledge utilizing Trimble Robotic Total Station preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills utilizing MS Office and various software tools.
- Ability to understand, read, and comprehend contract documents plans and specifications.
- Ability to prepare site audit documents and conduct site audit meetings with clients.
- Ability to develop basic formulas typically used in the construction industry; ability to use formulas to develop spreadsheets as needed.
- Clean driving record and current Driver’s License is required.
- Post-Secondary Training Degree in Surveying or a closely related field is a plus.
- PLS preferred, but not required.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Please apply via our website: https://www.workatclearwater.com/
Individuals with a disability that require reasonable accommodation for any position to complete any part of the application process or are unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us for assistance.
CLEARWATER CONSTRUCTION, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Part of our commitment to EEO is to take affirmative action to ensure that job seekers are recruited; job applicants are considered for employment opportunities; and employees are treated without regard to their race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, national origin, age or disability or, if applicable, veteran status. Such action shall include employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on-the-job training.
To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an affirmative action program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, persons with disabilities, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam Era, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. We would appreciate your assistance in our efforts to achieve these affirmative action and equal opportunity goals.
ConstructionView all jobs at Clearwater Construction
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?