Outside Sales Account Executive
Clearent Santa Fe, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
Description & Requirements:
Clearent's Account Executives are at the forefront of our organization. They are the individuals that have helped Clearent become one of the fastest growing payment processors in the U.S. Because of our explosive growth, we are seeking proven, successful sales people for numerous outside business-to-business sales positions. This role will acquire new merchant business partners through prospecting, cold calling, and building relationships with associations, chambers of commerce, and bank partners.
Clearent Account Executives enjoy:
- A very real opportunity to acquire wealth and advance your career
- A financially sound payments leader committed to integrity and transparency
- A family atmosphere where employees are cared for and valued
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business based on technology
As an Account Executive with Clearent, you will identify customer needs in terms of electronic payment processing services and suggest Clearent solutions that best meet their business needs. You will also conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients to foster loyalty and obtain referrals.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business owners in your area, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
- Collaborates with your Regional Sales Director to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
- Works closely with Clearent colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support and other departments to meet your sales goals
- At least 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience preferred.
- Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to self-source your own leads through a combination of cold calling and networking.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic with a drive to excel.
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Experience in merchant services or payment processing is beneficial, but not essential.
At Clearent, we offer a superior opportunity with growth potential! We provide extensive support and comprehensive training, so our Account Executives can hit the ground running and continue to succeed. Our unique offering gives Account Executives an edge in the field that our competitors lack.
Additional benefits for the Account Executive include:
- W2 employment
- One of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry; uncapped earnings with upfront cash incentives (up to $5,000 per deal)
- monthly production bonus and Quota bonus
- Full benefits package medical, dental, long-term disability and 401(k)
- Superior online management tools including a virtual office environment for client account management
- Recession-proof, growing industry
To learn more, please visit www.clearent.com.
AddressSanta Fe, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Clearent