ClearWorld New Orleans, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
Coordinates the organization's daily logistical and warehouse operations to meet customer requirement for delivery and
accuracy of shipments. This position will also be responsible to oversee product inventory, order fulfillment and distribution from
warehouse location both domestic and foreign.
- Review shipping notices, bill of lading, invoice, orders, Inside Sales requirements and other documents to fulfill customer orders.
- Prioritization of production and shipping calendar and best methods of manufacturing and transport.
- Processing freight and schedule through WMS system.
- Provide quotes to external customers utilizing current market and historical trends.
- Handle RMA process including lost and damaged freight claims.
- Review’s inventory and incoming schedule to assist in organizing warehouse for both finished goods assembly parts.
- Maintain daily reports that are established to measure daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s.
- Continuously improve the performance of procurement, warehouse, and logistics, and the vendors critical to the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain inventory control systems that meet ongoing and future facility needs.
- Evaluate and assist in the Management of the end-to-end inventory for Finished Goods.
- Oversee and assist in the daily duties to manufacture and assemble units.
- Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge and understanding of six sigma and lean principles to integrate into operating procedures.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the
- problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a
- relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set
- of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Interacting with Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards — Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
Tomorrow’s cities are in need of sustainable energy solutions. ClearWorld, LLC harnesses the cleanest, most abundant renewable energy source available—solar energy—to provide smart city solutions that preserves resources, requires no moving parts, and is virtually maintenance-free. ClearWorld offers efficient, reliable systems and services that reduce the costs associated with the traditional utility light pole, from monthly energy bills to maintenance fees. ClearWorld’s solar LED solutions are not only capable of producing more power per grid at a lower cost, but also of withstanding higher storm winds, thanks to our patented, aerodynamically engineered retroflex panels.
ClearWorldWhy Work Here?
Our sales are growing exponetially, so the opportunity for growth is vast.
ClearWorld, LLC is an alternative energy systems provider, whose primary function is to design and to retrofit energy-efficient systems that reduce utility operating and maintenance costs in pursuit of grid independence. Tomorrow’s cities are in need of sustainable energy solutions. ClearWorld, LLC harnesses the cleanest, most abundant renewable energy source available—solar energy—to provide smart city solutions that preserves resources, requires no moving parts, and is virtually maintenance-free. ClearWorld offers efficient, reliable systems and services that reduce the costs associated with the traditional utility light pole, from monthly energy bills to maintenance fees. ClearWorld’s solar LED solutions are not only capable of producing more power per grid at a lower cost, but also of withstanding higher storm winds, thanks to our patented, aerodynamically engineered retroflex panels.
1613 JUSTIN ROAD METAIRIE LA 70001New Orleans, LA