Imagine changing lives everyday! Foothills Health and Rehab is calling all experienced RN/LPN's to join an amazing team in TN!
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
*Earn Quarterly Raises*
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
- Provides bedside care for a wide variety of medical patients, including pre- and post-surgery patients.
- Changes dressings, insert catheters, starts IVs
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Utilizes time management skills.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms.
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting.
- Current RN/LPN license in the state
- Up to date first aid and CPR certification
- At least one year of experience in a Long Term Care Setting preferred.
- Knowledge of Point Click Care preferred