Shipping and Receiving Warehouse
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ClearStaff in Bensenville is in need of a Shipping and Receiving with forklift experience for 1st shift in the Bensenville area. Associate will oversea daily operations in the shipping department and works alongside warehouse employees and drivers to make sure all items are prepared, shipped and received on time.
- Monday thru Friday
Candidate must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, change approach or method to bet fit the situation, and be able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Good attendance
- Ability to multitask and work under deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift/slide 70 lbs. consistently.
- Inventory control and forklift operation experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, email and accounting software.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Generate packing slips.
- Book trucks for pickups.
- Check packing slips vs actual counts.
- Identify and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Maintain efficient, accurate and orderly warehouse.
- Participate in cycle counts and inventory reconciliation.
- Work alongside shipping clerks and assist with
- Unloading and loading product
- Fulfill orders to meet customer requirements and shipping deadlines.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring that quantities and items match sales order.
- Ensure all incoming product meets the company quality standards and match purchase order.
- Responsible for the proper checking and handling of merchandise.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Clear Staff, an industrial staffing company - We place candidates with the right skill sets to perform their duties, and match every candidate to the right job where they can succeed
469 W Irving Park RdBensenville, IL
Transportation and Storage