Service Technician / Commercial HVAC Service Technician
ClearPower Systems, Inc. Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Service Technician / Commercial HVAC Service Technician to join our team! The Service Technician will be trained to perform maintenance on operating our units that convert Waste Heat to Power. You will be trained while we are building the piece of equipment for the client.
- Travel to the job site
- Repair, install and adjust industrial equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience HVAC Technician Experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Working knowledge of PLC based Control Systems
- Understanding of basic refrigeration cycle, low-pressure liquid converting to a high-pressure vapor and back to liquid
- Knowledge of Closed-loop hot and cold water systems, pumps, expansion tank, 3-way modulating control valves
- Familiar with condensers, cooling towers, fluid coolers
- Power generation.. systems will produce high voltage and high-frequency power. The power electronics package will convert it to 3 phase 60 or 50-hertz electricity
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
ClearPower Systems, Inc.
ClearPower Systems innovative Heat-To-Power system generates electricity using heat that is vented to the atmosphere as an unused resource. This waste heat or money that has already been spent in applications such as generating electricity, distributed energy systems, manufacturing processes, incineration or any other heat source is being lost or just thrown away. The heat to power generator (or waste heat recovery system) uses waste heat to generate electricity to be sold to the grid or used to reduce electrical costs. Our company slogan of “Same Energy – More PowerTM” is representative of the savings customers’ can expect using the ClearPower system on a heat waste stream to recoup process related cost. Based on proven Organic Rankine Cycle technology, ClearPower’s heat to power generator and recovery system is uniquely configured using off the shelf technology with a purpose designed expander which guarantees efficiency and low parasitic loss.
15330 Flight Path Drive BrooksvilleOrlando, FL