ClearPlan is hiring positions nationwide!
Looking for experienced Master Planners with hands on expertise with Master Planning/Scheduling in MS Project with Department of Defense experience. Looking for experience in Program Management, Government Compliance Audits and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) in all acquisition phases including proposal, development, production and sustainment contracts
The position provides planning/scheduling support for various Fortune 500 DoD clients throughout the U.S. Onsite client travel may be required Monday-Friday. Active clearance preferred.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to travel or live locally to:
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Colorado - Denver/Aurora
You will need to pass a skills assessment to be eligible for employment.
We prefer candidates with current active clearances.
• Lead Architecture of Program Planning & Control framework (Work Breakdown Structure / Integrated Master Plan)
• Develop Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Proposal Projects in accordance w/ scheduling policies and best practices/guidelines.
• Develop / Baseline Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Post Award Projects in accordance with DI-MGMT-81861.
• Support the implementation of Earned Value Management and cost/schedule Integration.
• Maintain Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and forecasting.
• Conduct DCMA 14 Point Analysis and other related schedule health/wellness checks.
• Conduct Critical Path Analysis.
• Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis (SRAs).
• Maintain Resource and Earned Value Management processes/procedures with data tracking and analysis.
• Generate Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Format 6.
ClearPlan Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Why Work Here?ClearPlan was founded in 2013 and we have grown to more than 150 employees operating in over 30 states. ClearPlan provides Project Management Service Professionals to industries focused on Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Construction, and Healthcare/ IT. We strive for excellence and have fun along the way which is why we are the Employer of Choice for our Consultants and the Vendor of Choice for our clients. ClearPlan was just recently a Great Place to Work certified for 2020.
OUR PEOPLE ARE WHAT MAKES US GREAT!