ClearPlan Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring positions nationwide!
The U.S. Defense Department has declared that defense contractors are “critical infrastructure” to national security, a designation that comes with an expectation to maintain a consistent, normal work schedule amid the outbreak of the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
ClearPlan is currently seeking candidates experienced in MS Project with DoD contract experience, with an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirement.
The position provides planning/scheduling support for various Fortune 500 DoD clients throughout the U.S. Onsite client travel may be required Monday-Friday. Active clearance preferred.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to travel or live locally to:
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
You will need to pass a skills assessment to be eligible for employment.
We prefer candidates with current active clearances.
• Lead Architecture of Program Planning & Control framework (Work Breakdown Structure / Integrated Master Plan)
• Develop Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Proposal Projects in accordance w/ scheduling policies and best practices/guidelines.
• Develop / Baseline Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Post Award Projects in accordance with DI-MGMT-81861.
• Support the implementation of Earned Value Management and cost/schedule Integration.
• Maintain Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and forecasting.
• Conduct DCMA 14 Point Analysis and other related schedule health/wellness checks.
• Conduct Critical Path Analysis.
• Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis (SRAs).
• Maintain Resource and Earned Value Management processes/procedures with data tracking and analysis.
• Generate Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Format 6.
ClearPlanWhy Work Here?
OUR PEOPLE ARE WHAT MAKES US GREAT!
ClearPlan was founded in 2013 and we have grown to more than 150 employees operating in over 30 states. ClearPlan provides Project Management Service Professionals to industries focused on Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Construction, and Healthcare/ IT. We strive for excellence and have fun along the way which is why we are the Employer of Choice for our Consultants and the Vendor of Choice for our clients. ClearPlan was just recently a Great Place to Work certified for 2020.