We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our team! You will be responsible for the administration and management of Salesforce while working closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and our IT teams.
- Reporting, dashboard management, lead configuration and uploads.
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues while ensuring effective utilization and continuity across teams.
- Implement enhanced functionality and upgrades ans new needs and use cases arise.
- Assist Marketing with HubSpot integration
- Perform mass data updates with various tools
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- 5+ years' experience performing Salesforce administration & configuration. SF Administrator certification.
- Experience with API feeds
- Working knowledge of APEX coding, Triggers and Visualforce pages.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field
ClearGageHeadquartered in Tampa, Florida (Northdale), ClearGage is a rapidly growing healthcare payments technology company providing innovative payment solutions to the healthcare industry. To learn more about ClearGage, please visit our website at www.cleargage.com.